Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
Dr. Richard Lehman, Medical Director at U.S. Center for Sports Medicine is joined by a panel of running experts, including special guests from Fleet Feet® Running, to discuss running injuries, training during COVID-19 and state-of-the-art technology (i.e. AlterG Treadmill) available for runners. Our special guest panel includes:
- Dr. Rick Lehman, Director of U.S. Center for Sports Medicine + CEO LehmanHealth
- Brandi Barbre, Fleet Feet Running Club Manager (St Louis, MO)
- Faith Herrick, Co-GM Fleet Feet + Chesterfield Store Manager (Chesterfield, MO)
- Jackie Kachur, ATC, Regional Sports Medicine Coordinator (Georgia)
- Emma Witte, PTA, CORA Des Peres (MO)
- Jodi Klott, DPT, CORA Ballwin (MO)
- Shane Lawler, Regional Manager at CORA (MO)
Our panel of experts address questions such as:
- What impacts has the novel coronavirus had in the running population, especially with the postponement or cancellation of races such as the 124th Annual Boston Marathon?
- How has training continued and running groups resumed activity during this time?
- How have runners adapted to the changes?
- As a longtime partner of Fleet Feet, what are some of the ways CORA is helping runners?
- What is DorsaVi and what are the benefits of wearable sensor technology?
- What is ActiveTracks and how do these community partnerships enhance runners’ experiences with CORA?
We answer these questions plus more in this jam-packed expert panel delivering 13 minutes of educational information on Gait Analysis Programs, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ and so much more advice to offer runners everywhere!
CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!